The Pacers really know how to show their fans the love. But not with that "winning" thing that seems to be so popular around the NBA these days. No, instead they forced Peja Stojakovic and Scot Pollard to host a live chat. On Valentine's Day.

Pacers VD
Peja and Scot will always love you. Always.

You may be asking yourself "What do Peja Stojakovic and Scot Pollard have to do with a greeting-card inspired romantic holiday?" This answer may surprise you: I have no freaking idea. But they did it, and the results are equal parts insane and hilarious. I've randomly posted some of their more "inspired" answers without the benefit of the associated question. Don't get the wrong idea or anything. The answers don't really make any more sense if you know the question. I'm just lazy.
Scot Pollard: "Peja says he feels very good. He is especially happy because he is the best-looking player on the team. Personally, I'm happy to be reunited with the best-looking man in the NBA and I will continue to try and pull down as many rebounds as possible."

Peja Stojakovic: "I have a guy, Neil, who is my hairdresser in Sacramento."

Scot Pollard: "If your name is Bart, does that mean your father's name is Homer. Any person named Bart in the 20th century...that is really some cross to bear. Nice job, there, Bart."

Peja Stojakovic: "I like small serbia in Chicago!"

Scot Pollard: "In Serbia they play Donkey."

Scot Pollard: "Peja is perfect and women just wants to please him so he never has any problems. My Valentine's Days are spent mostly just basking in Peja's glow."

Peja Stojakovic: "I also pay the American taxes!"
There you have it. We now know that Serbians play "Donkey" (I just had to suppress an involuntary shudder) and Peja pays American taxes. Many thanks to the Pacers organization for answering these and two or three other questions I never had about two completely uninteresting men. Maybe next time they'll let us chat with Jeff Foster and Eddie Gill. That would rock.
0 Comments: