From You Been Blinded: Sir Charles isn't merely a selfless benefactor. He's also a matchless party machine. For instance, watch Sir Charles chug enough Patron to kill you, several of your closest friends, and a small forest animal.


Now, I know what you're thinking, but don't worry. No matter how drunk he gets, he's done with gambling. Forever. Seriously.


In case you were wondering, this all went down at the American Century Championship, a celebrity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe. According to ESPN the Magazine, he was pouring out shots to pretty much everybody...on his tab (which reportedly reached $10K). Now that's a guy I'd like to party with, even if the night ended with Barkley throwing me through a plate glass window.

By the way, I remember that "fight" from when it happened, and it's been referenced many times since. (Barkley himself has said that "People always ask me if I had any regrets in my career. Remember when I threw that guy out the window? I regret I was on the first floor.") But what I didn't remember was what a stone cold bastard Charles was during the incident. Not only did he toss the dude through the window, he then leaned over him and said "You got what you deserve. You don't respect me. I hope you're hurt"...as the man lay bleeding on the ground. Chuck also said "For all I care, you can lay there and die." Wow. Do not make him angry.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Inkana said...
I feel it should be noted that Sir Charles came in Dead Last at that tournament.

Blogger Trev said...
jarret, I'm sure everyone that has seen Barkley swing a golf club is not surprised at all by that statement.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Round Mound's legend and legacy grows each and every year...

Barkley for President '09!