Kitna

I just wanted to let everybody know that Basketbawful has teamed up with futuremrsrickankiel of Mass Hysteria to bring you: Footbawful: The best of the worst of professional football. Everything you've come to expect from Basketbawful -- Worst of the Weekends, Word of the Days, Man love, the occasional diatribe from Evil Ted, etc. -- you will get from Footbawful. Only about football. Which, as it turns out, has plenty of awful to write about.

So if you enjoy making fun of football, then please visit, dear readers. And spread the word if you can. Oh, and you don't have to worry: This will not affect my regular Basketbawful updates, and I will still be writing for Deadspin during the NBA season. I'll just have 37 percent less life!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
what about HOoooockey????

Blogger Victor said...
I don't watch football outside of the playoffs, but I'm definitely adding that to my RSS to have more bawfulness in my day.

Blogger Trev said...
This is the best news of the day by far. And I just got free cookie cake so you KNOW it's good.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Over the summer, I perused EvilTed's works and found some Footbawful stuff...it's good to see that it is coming to fruition. I interned in Texas over the summer and met another Basketbawful fan - we were in the same building. Love the site!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I look forward to Curlawful and Ping-Pawful.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I live in Detroit. That's all I have to say.