Ok, let's put aside for the moment:
  • My search for a talented somebody to supplement our posts (still waiting on that playoff analysis, Jason. See? Not so easy to keep pumping out pure gold, is it? ;)
  • That Dwight Howard may be the most self-absorbed human being on the face of the earth
  • That Ray Allen stuck a dagger into my soul
  • That my homey, Steve Nash, is now a Laker
Out of pure curiosity, I must know, what in the ever-loving hell are you doing with your free time, Mr. Nash? Bawful and I both love Nash (Bawful even placed him above Larry Bird in his "Favorite Player of all time" category - to which I think he's plum loco. Nash remains numero deux in my book by a great margin), but it's stuff like this that makes me think hanging with Nash would be like hanging out with Jim Carrey or Robin Williams on a lemme-show-you-my-schtick day - really, really cool and fun for about an hour, and then mind-churningly annoying:




And what in the hell is he doin outside that bathroom stall? For a second it looks like he's stroking more than threes...




Nash is at his best with well-produced stuff like this:




But Stevy-baby, don't just turn on the camera and film every time you've had a few drinks and get a "goofy" idea...it takes away from the mystery and majesty of Steve Nash, even more than becoming a Laker does...
3 Comments:
Blogger Vladamir said...
yeah those all suck. Did Vujacic's leather headstring get retired? Nasha Vujacic?

Blogger Vladamir said...
...The Nashine?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think we all know who is going to be starring in the Kazaam reboot.